How to Pull Reports
The Reports page in the Admin dashboard provides a single tool to allow you to pull several types of reports. By specifying a type of time period and a type of report, you can recombine these two dimensions to produce a variety of reports, such as reports for:
- Specific Member(s) by Date Range
- Specific Member(s) by Training Period
- Specific Member(s) for All Time
- All Member(s) by Date Range
- All Member(s) by Training Period
- All Member(s) for All Time
- Groups by Date Range
- Groups by Training Period
- Groups for All Time
- And much more...
- Step 1: Choose a Time Period
You have three options for selecting a time period:
- Date range allows you to specify a Start date and an End date. The report will include all training conducted between these days, and on the days themselves.
- Training Period allows you to choose from a list of training periods (i.e. annual accreditation cycle, etc.) that are associated with your account. If you don't have training periods set up yet and would like to create them, please contact our team.
- All Time generates a report without any time range restrictions.
- Step 2: Choose a Report Type
You have four options for selecting a type of report:
- Members allows you to select a specific member, specific sets of members, or all members for your report. To find a specific member or members, simply use the search field or the filter icons next to the column headers.
- Groups allows you to generate a report for one of the Groups in your department. If you don't have any Groups, create one or more via the "User Groups" page in the Admin dashboard. When your report is created, it will list the training records for all members who belong to the Group you selected.
- Courses allows you to generate a report for one or more Courses. For example, if you wanted to see which users completed a specific Course or Courses, you could find it here and select it to generate a report of all your users' completion status for the specific Course(s) you selected.
- Videos allows you to generate a report for one or more Videos. Similar to Courses, if you wanted to see which users completed a specific Video or Videos, you could find it here and select it to generate a report of all your users' completion status for the specific Video(s) you selected.
- Step 3: Generate Your Report
You have several options for generating your report format:
- The "Generate" button will simply display the report on the webpage
- The "Export to Excel" button will download a human-friendly Excel spreadsheet to your computer
- The "Raw Data Export" button will download an Excel spreadsheet to your computer that is less human-friendly but more friendly for submitting to other databases like accreditation agencies
- The "Download Certificates" button will download all certificates covered by the criteria you selected for your report
Did you find this article helpful?