How to Add Related Resources to a Custom Course
Several of our Users have asked us for a way to add related links to their Custom Courses, such as resources like external articles, videos, etc. We’re happy to announce a new feature in the Custom Course tool that allows admins to add course-wide Related Resources. The Related Resources appear below the content in each Module, and are accessible regardless of where Users are in the course.
Here is a walkthrough of how to add Related Resources to a Course, using these simple steps:
- Go to the Admin tab and click the “Custom Courses Tool” link
- Click the button on the right side or find an existing Custom Course down below
- For New Courses – On the Course Editor page, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click the button
- For Existing Courses – Click the “Edit” button on the Course detail page. Then you will see the “Course Settings” button on the left side of the editor page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click the button
- In the “Resource Title” field, type the resource name. This will be the text part of the link.
- In the “Resource Link” field, paste or type the resource link you’d like the users to visit
- You can click the “Delete” button to delete an existing Related Resource
- Or you can continue to add more resources by clicking the button down below
- Click “Save” to save and complete the edits
Did you find this article helpful?